Tuesday 12 April 2011

Count Down to P Day! 3 Days to Go..

I'm back for more, more blogging, more frozen pizza (not true), more picture posting, more awesomeness (hopefully).

I told a lot of people about the blog today and got some pretty awesome ideas. To honour these interactions, I promise the following items over the course of this lil' writing adventure:

- SPOILER ALERT -
- Partial nudity
- Caveman impressionism
- Pictures of rocks I think would be the best for cooking if I actually lived in the Palaeolithic era (thanks to Karl and Kathleen for the last two suggestions, the first is just my natural inclination)

A quick summary of my day:
Woke up early morn for manager meeting at Lululemon (my place of work). I was WIRED. Going to bed last night, the pepsi/pizza combo (which I had not done in a while) had my heart beating some serious base. Meeting went well. After that, off to Yoga at Naada with Elizabeth giving an awesome level 1 class ( I highly recommend this studio for you mile end/plateau dwellers). This was followed by some vegan food at Aux Vivres on St-Laurent. Notice how vegan is in italic, that not only means I am a letter bending master, it also means I'd like to emphasize something here. Vegan is not paleo. It's vegan! Surprisingly enough, paleo proposes that many vegan foods are actually bad for you! Surprised? I know I was, but I am easily surprised.

I digress... after a delish lunch with my sister I headed out to Mona's on Parc to buy a roasting dish:

I found a good one for around 32$ (budgeting will be a part of this blog!) in aluminum alloy. The rest of the day was a blur of work, which included running around,  helping out a nice guest with huge fake boobs (really difficult not to notice, even had the girls talking), interesting closing talk, Budokon with the one and only Monica and playoff plans.
Here is a glimpse of the awesome team at Lululemon St-Denis. My colleagues there encourage and support me in my numerous, often pointless, but always well intentioned, endeavours:

Mel and Lea looking good
You girls are the best!

Enough sentimentality!! It interferes with my caveman paleo roots!!
Moving on to my final meal of the day..
Blueberry Banana Whey Honey Smoothie
The title says it all... Pretty paleo considering this is my final week before the big jump. Whey seems to be the only un-paleo-y thing on the list. I notice that I am saying 'paleo' quite a lot. Do not fret, I will better describe it once this blog is officially launched! So I'm off to bed, but not before giving you a...

SPOILER ALERT (#2) !!!!!!!!!!!

Tomorrow, there will be Poutine...

Good sleeps my friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment